19 Impossibly Clever Knitting And Crochet Patterns
Crocheting is an art that could lead you to making some real money if you are wise enough to really pull this off. Of course, you will need some good inspiration for patterns and today; we want to show how some patterns available out there for you to be your guide. We have narrowed some of the best because we donít want you overwhelmed with the many options there are in the world when it comes to crocheting and their designs. Here are some of them that you will certainly want to check out.
1. Scarf- this is one of the most common crochet projects that is out there, especially if you live somewhere cold. This is going to be someoneís ultimate protector against the cold wind or winter. There is nothing worse than a cold breeze on your neck.
2. Buttons- these will fit perfect on some of your clothing. Super cute and funky!
3. Mitts- warm your hands with some crocheted mitts. You must be aware that the process for this one is finer so make sure that you look at the pattern and the guide closely. Not for beginners!
4. Pocket- it is up to you what kind of design you want for your topís pocket. You can add some character to what youíre wearing with a pocket done by crocheting.
5. Chain Link- this could usually work as a scarf or something useful in your bedroom or even the kitchen. This could also work as a design in your living room. The more colorful yarns you have, the better.
6. Blanket- this could mean a lot of work though, depending on how large you want your blanket to be. But nevertheless, a crocheted blanket is going to keep you warm.
Check out the whole list of clever knitting and crochet patterns on the Buzz Feed website. In case you ran out of inspiration, that will definitely help you a lot.
Learn MORE at Buzz Feed
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.