Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs
Everybody loves chocolates especially when they are made straight from Hershey's Factory, but what if you can make your own at home? Yes, Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs! They are all called Creme Eggs because they are shaped like eggs. And they say, it wouldn't be Easter if without Cadbury Creme Eggs.
What's good with it is that you have the freedom to choose the best types of ingredients to make delicious cadbury creme eggs. You can choose the best chocolate at the store. There is no reason why you cannot choose healthier more pure chocolate as your main ingredient.
For most occasions, these are perfect to serve for deserts, snacks or just for giving yourself a reward for a job well done. High quality chocolate also has a few proven health benefits.
* If you buy a chocolate with high cocoa content, then it's actually quite nutritious.
* It is a powerful source of anti-oxidants.
* Chocolate also improves blood flow and lower blood pressure.
* Raises High-Density Liproproteins (HDL) and Protects Low-Density Liproproteins(LDL) Against Oxidation.
* May lower the risk of Cardiovascular Disease.
* May also protects your skin against the sun.
* May improve brain function.
You see, chocolate does not have to be all bad, it can be of benefit too. However, keep in mind not eat too much of it so that your blood sugar will stay in it's normal state. Keep it in control, and remember that everything sweet should be in moderation. Adding to all the health benefits, it also improves your relationship with your partner. Not only that your partner get to have all the benefits but also you benefit of having a good heart. You know what they say, "A happy wife is a happy life." haha!
Well, if you'd like to learn the recipe in making this wonderful cadbury creme eggs, click The Royal Cook link at the bottom of the page! Enjoy and keep a happy life!
Learn MORE at The Royal Cook
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.