Top 10 Most Abused Drugs and their Effects
These days, a serious problems faced by the world is drug abuse. This is very easily observed in society. A lot of people are abusing drugs even though they are aware of the effects of these drugs to them. One thing that pushes them to abuse some drugs is curiosity. Meaning to say, they are very curious how these drugs can affect them, or maybe, they just want to confirm if the side effects are true or not. Some even end up abusing drugs due to peer pressure. Whatever the reason is, drug abuse is something that people should not do because it can create several undesirable side effects. Here are some of the most abused drugs and their effects to your body:
1. Psilocybin Mushrooms - This drug can provide psychedelic effects. Because of this, a lot of people use it for fun purposes. Abuse of this drug is very evident in several Western countries.
2. Lysergic Acid Diethylamide - In the medical field, this medicine is very famous in treating headache since it is known to be a great pain killer. Even so, if this drug is abused, psychological side effects are expected. Meaning to say, there is a big chance that you will eventually be out of your mind if you are one of its abusers.
3. Phencyclidine - It belongs to the group of narcotic drugs. Abusers of this drug use it by inhaling, smoking, or ingesting it. Euphoria and hallucinations are just two of its psychological effects.
4. Opium - This drug contains codeine and morphine. So, this drug must not be abused because it can also provide severe psychological effects that can lead to sudden death.
5. Marijuana - This psychoactive drug has a lot of names such as Cannabis. Abusing this drug can give psychological and physiological effects. It can increase your appetite. Dry mouth, anxiety, short term memory loss, and impaired motor skill are some of its side effects.
Visit Top10Top website to view the full details and list of most abused drugs and its effects to humans.
Learn MORE at Top10Top
Due to heavy website load, we have moved the photos for this article: HERE